Maximum Use of Energy
- An innovative, elegant gas insert with a horizontal and realistic view of the fire.
- High quality, convenience, and simplicity of use.
- An undisturbed view of the fire is thanks to the facade’s concealed frame and the minimal number of visible steel elements.
- A specially designed burner provides a realistic view of fire like in a real wood-burning fireplace, with additional flame height adjustment.
Safety at the Highest Level
The Kratki Leo 100 Gas Fire has a CE certificate, which guarantees the safety of use, protection of health and the environment. Hermetically closed combustion chamber, which gives the highest degree of safety. In case of any problems with the air-flue gas duct or the gas supply, the fireplace is automatically extinguished.
- Thermostatic control: complete control with a dedicated remote control equipped with a thermostat.
- Choice of fuel: the insert with a sealed chamber features an option to use either LPG or natural gas as fuel.
- Traditional chimney not required – a system of concentric ducts facilitates installation in rooms without a chimney. The ducts need to be run to the outside, through a wall or roof.
- Timer: option to pre-program a heating schedule even seven days in advance.
- No external source of power required